Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Demon Doll From...um...Somewhere Terrifying!

Okay, all joking aside. I was in Mom's room with her, Dad, and Jack. I was moving a doll that was on the bed. I put it on the bedside table and, suddenly, it talked. We were terrified. I gave it to Mom, and she figured out what button made it talk. It said it was thirsty. And hungry. In the most horrifying voice possible. "I'm soo hungry. Hugs and kisses!" Who would say that except a vampire? Or possibly post-End of Time Master's daughter. "I'm thirsty, mommy. Can I have a drink?" It. Is. Evil. I swear. Mom said it would have been terrifying if it had gotten activated in the middle of the night. Wait, exactly what time is it right now? "Sing with me!" I can totally imagine that with a cute little evil laugh and maybe the scare chord from Doctor Who. Let's just hope it doesn't start asking if we're it's mother...or wearing a gas mask... If I ever become a horror writer, I shall remember this day. Okay, five minutes later. I went to get a quote from it to put here. Guess what it says if you leave it long enough. No, not, "exterminate". That would break the tension and probably make it a Nazi, except that it's black. It says, if you leave it long enough, "Mommy, where are you?" Gah. If that had been when mom was getting up to go potty, and she'd stepped on it... Oh great. It does have an evil laugh. "Can I have a drink? Heeheehee!" Wait, what's this? The off-switch! We're saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment